- I tried out a bunch of new recipes with a lot of success...
- We ate way healthier
- Kendall ate more veggies than ever before
- Chris actually loved the food
- My energy levels have been great
- ...no chicken fried steak (so basically no saturated fat, cholesterol, extra calories, increased risk of cancer progression, heart disease, type 2 diabetes, etc.)
So yeah, the "bad" things are really good things. Makes it an easy choice. I look forward to trying even more wonderful recipes next week and figuring out what to pack for Brandon's lunch...while pb&j is technically vegan, I would like him to have more variety! I think the best way is to let him get involved in picking out things at the grocery store that fit into our new diet.